Policies & FAQ
All designs are copyright Copper Fern Designs 2015-2019
- Ready to ship in 2-3 business days from the U.S. I ship worldwide via USPS First Class, Priority and Express mail.
- Orders shipped within the US usually takes 3-10 business days. International orders can take between 1-4 weeks to arrive. International customers are responsible for any additional import, custom charges and taxes. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
- These are average shipping times provided by the USPS. Packages can be delayed and therefore may take longer to be delivered. I'm not responsible for lost, delayed or undelivered packages. Once your package is in the hands of the USPS, it is their responsibility. If a package becomes lost, delayed or undelivered, contact the USPS with the tracking number provided for your package. No refunds will be made for lost packages by the USPS. Please contact me with any concerns.
- I'm not responsible for packages that have been delivered and stolen. Please ensure that the address you provide is safe for deliveries. No refunds or replacements will be made if this happens.
- I carefully package each item and it is sent in a bubble lined mailer envelope. I'm not responsible for packages damaged by the USPS.
All sales are final. No refunds, exchanges or cancelations of an order.
- All listings include sizes and measurements. If purchasing a ring, please know your size before purchasing. If you don't know your ring size, any jewelry store can measure your finger. Rings can not be resized.
- Please read all details in the listing and examine each photo before purchasing. All photos are taken in natural light. No photo editing or filters are used.
Custom orders are not accepted. Pre-orders and reservations are also not available. No exceptions will be made. All jewelry is available through my shop updates announced ahead of time on my Instagram page- @copperferndesigns. All items are first come, first serve.
I saw something I like on your Instagram page, but don't see it on your site.
If the item you're interested in was posted on Instagram before the date and time of the most recent shop update announced on my Instagram page, it has sold out.
Will you be making more (moons, clouds, etc.) and when will they be available?
Yes, I will be making more of certain designs like moons and clouds. I also like to create one-of-a kind pieces that I may or may not offer again. All designs will be available through my shop updates announced ahead of time on my Instagram page- @copperferndesigns.
Placing an order and checkout
- Items available in my shop updates can sell out fast. Items added to your cart are not yours until you complete the checkout process and have paid. If someone has the same item in their cart and completes the checkout faster, it will say it's sold out when you try to pay.
- You can "Create an Account", found at the top of the Home page, ahead of a shop update to have some of your information stored and make the checkout process a little faster. Sign in to your account before each shop update begins.
Modifying an order
- If you placed an order and selected the wrong chain length, please contact me as soon as possible with your preferred length. I start processing orders soon after they're placed. If you received your order and decide you'd like a different length chain, contact me to discuss your options. There will be a charge for another chain to be made.
- I like to get your order packaged safely and shipped out to you as soon as I can. Please make sure your shipping address is correct before placing your order. If you notice it is incorrect, contact me immediately with your correct addess. I am not responible for packages shipped to an incorrect address provided by the buyer. Packages sent to an incorrect address will not be refunded and the jewelry purchased will not be remade. No exceptions will be made.
- Copper will tarnish over time when exposed to moisture, oils from your skin and oxygen. You can use a polishing cloth on the copper to clean it, but avoid contact with stones. Polishing cloths contain a compound that can damage porous stones such as opal and turquoise. Do not use any type of liquid jewelry cleaner to remove tarnish. If your skin turns slightly green while wearing copper, it is not an allergic reaction. Contact with water and oils from your skin cause this to happen. It can easily be washed off with soap and water. Avoid excess water like bathing or swimming while wearing your jewelry.
- Please treat your jewelry with delicate care. Stones and raw crystals can break if dropped, hit against something while wearing or not stored properly.